Monday, September 30, 2024

Football tipster Spartak defender Savikov: I really like Torpedo. They play in a similar style to us

Egor Savikov said that he likes two-way players.



- In the KHL - Egor Yakovlev. I`ve been following him since childhood. I like that he is equally useful in defense and attack, a two-way player.

There are a lot of great young defensemen in the NHL, especially Cale Makar and Quinn Hughes. Overall, I like two-way players.



- I really like Torpedo. They play in a similar style to us. Larionov and Grishin are similar in this sense. Moreover, I played for Igor Nikolaevich in the national team - everything is forward, everything is fast, " said the Spartak defender.
Spartak defender Savikov: I really like Torpedo. They play in a similar style to us Football tipster - more details and information: Football tipster

No comments:

Post a Comment