Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Football prediction Anthony Davis: Westbrook is in good spirits and ready to be the old Russ

Lakers forward Anthony Davis spoke about Russell Westbrook`s reaction to the trade.

Like he said, it`s a business. I was in the same situation in New Orleans.

Today we had a conversation. I won`t say what we talked about, but it seems to me that he is in a good mood. It`s hard when you feel like the whole world is on your shoulders. From the point of view of the game, from the point of view of the media, the fans. But he`s ready to be the old Russ.

But I want everyone to know that Russ is a very good guy. I`ve known Russ since I came into the league. We had the same agency, the same agent, and we became very close.

So aside from all this basketball stuff and what people say about him, he`s a very good guy. I think he`ll be fine, " Davis said.

The Lakers sent Westbrook to Utah in a three-way deal. The Jazz are expected to buy out the player`s contract.


Anthony Davis: Westbrook is in good spirits and ready to be the old Russ Football prediction - more details and information: Football prediction

No comments:

Post a Comment