Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Football prediction Stefanos Tsitsipas: Titles come if I play well. It`s the natural course of things

Stefanos Tsitsipas spoke out about the pressure due to the high competition at the Grand Slams.



No, I play my tennis. Titles come if I play well. I think it just happens. If you are able to show the maximum on the court, the rest will come. This is the natural course of things.

As for the pressure. . . We all face pressure in matches. Each tournament advised by win football predictions is a new race: in different conditions, with different opponents. I think most of the players are focused on this.

I would not say that many players are thinking about future tournaments, because tennis is a sport where you need to stay in the present, otherwise you will get lost in hypothetical scenarios, and this will not help to achieve high results.


Stefanos Tsitsipas: Titles come if I play well. It`s the natural course of things Football prediction - more details and information: Football prediction

No comments:

Post a Comment