Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Football tipster Now I suck. Calgary goaltender Markstrom on coming out of the net after Slafkowski scored in the 13th second

Calgary goaltender Markstrom was critical of his performance after the match advised by soccer live streams against Montreal.

Flames lost to the Canadiens (1:2), the Swedish goalkeeper saved 17 shots out of 19.

Montreal opened the scoring in the 13th second, when the 1st pick in the 2022 draft Juraj Slafkowski scored (4+2 in 18 games of the season).

Jakob Markstrom in this episode tried to play on the way out, but failed.

Right now I just suck. Everyone saw what happened there. It was very so-so.

The guys did an excellent job. And I have to be better. Now I`m screwed, so I have to step up. We`re playing good hockey, but we can`t start games the way we do today, " Markstrom said.


Now I suck. Calgary goaltender Markstrom on coming out of the net after Slafkowski scored in the 13th second Football tipster - more details and information: Football tipster

No comments:

Post a Comment